View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
4/7/2015 Maintenance Complete! 

The long wait is finally over. We've finished testing for now and are ready to release the new HaShield protected game client. You will need to download and install the new small installer to continue playing the game. Just install it to your current RO folder and it should do the rest. The desktop shortcut created by the installer will start the HaShield launcher. If you are using a custom made game shortcut it may not work. Just update your shortcut to open launcher.exe in the game folder.

Download Here: http://www.glacialro.com/download/Glaci ... l_4715.exe

Alternative Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!f8Ak1QBL!EZJoMfvMV ... 47OYjyK1AM

If you use Avast! Anti Virus remember to temporarily disable it while downloading or installing the game. Avast does not like our game client for some reason and will block any type of interaction with it. Also be sure to add an exception for the game client so that it doesn't prevent you from playing after you've installed it.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:58 pm

i download the hashield but a dialog box say the v3hunt.dll is missing what should i do now ???

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:20 pm

its okay now i just re installed it..

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:30 pm

i cant extrac the intaller to my glacial ro .. error encountered while performing the operation ?

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:54 pm
Site Admin

Lynjot wrote:
i cant extrac the intaller to my glacial ro .. error encountered while performing the operation ?

Be a little more specific please. What is the filesize of your installer? At what point during the installation does this happen? Do you have an antivirus, if so which one?

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Lynjot wrote:

Im pretty sure you have done it wrong :) Its an .exe file right? Just double click it and it will run on its own. Select the proper path for you RO folder and it should install properly... no need to extract since it is not a .rar .zip .7zip or any other compressed file.

- Magnum Opus -
- Kim -

Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:20 am

just a comment .. alot of player getting problem of this update .. yes this update can disable basic macro and clicker but dont you know guy theres a lot of macro config can be use in this shield..
guys just an suggestion i think we cant defeat macros and other programs ... can you guys back to the old glacial

Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:18 am

and if the player have a virus on her computer ....... hashield detect that so they get dc always ... what if they do not know how to reformant the computer .. they need to pay to play glacial only ?

Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:20 am

I think you are misunderstanding the error message you are getting. HaShield isn't saying you have a virus. HaShield thinks that the file was modified and is saying that if you didn't modify it yourself then it's possible that it was caused by a virus. The problem is most likely caused by your Anti Virus and not a virus. Please uninstall GlacialRO completely then disable your Anti Virus while downloading and installing the game client. If your anti virus thinks that the client has a virus it will corrupt the installer or your game files which will make HaShield think you are modifying your game. If you don't know how to tell your anti virus to ignore certain files or folders, try searching it on Google. Example: Kaspersky file exception. If you search that you will find out how to create an exception for GlacialRO so you will stop getting that kind of error. Replace Kaspersky with the name of your anti virus or fire wall.

Lynjot wrote:
just a comment .. alot of player getting problem of this update .. yes this update can disable basic macro and clicker but dont you know guy theres a lot of macro config can be use in this shield..
guys just an suggestion i think we cant defeat macros and other programs ... can you guys back to the old glacial

The hackshield is not being disabled. Nothing is ever 100% effective but this will help a lot and some protection is better than no protection. How can you say many players are having problems? There were plenty of people on last night during the summoning event. Where are all these players who are getting problems with this update? Obviously any large change will cause problems for some players but how can we help them if they don't report problems? Tell whoever you know that is having a problem to post what problems they are having with screenshots.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 am
Site Admin

Lynjot wrote:
and if the player have a virus on her computer ....... hashield detect that so they get dc always ... what if they do not know how to reformant the computer .. they need to pay to play glacial only ?

Download the the full installer and use that if nothing else works. We're not disabling hashield at this point. We've paid for it, had a giant headache installing it, and the people having problems are a small minority. I'm sorry you can't play but I feel like that can be resolved.

Main Suggestion-
Install full installer. The new one is available on download page.

Other-
Disable any antivirus you have while trying to use hashield and see if it works.
Tryingh close anything you can to see if it works.
Are you on Windows 7?

HAshield does that if a file doesn't match like it should. So SOMETHING is most likely modifying that file(opensetup). Do you get that on any other files?

Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next